Answered By: Debbie Herman Last Updated: Sep 25, 2018 Views: 43
With our new research discovery service, MCC SEARCH, you can find and place requests for books, musical scores, DVDs and more that are owned by other libraries in the CSCU system (e.g., CCSU, ACC). This item will be shipped to MCC and you'll receive an email (sent to your campus email) when it's ready for pick up. Here are the steps to request an item:
1) Sign In - Click on the Sign In link in the upper right corner of the screen as shown below.
A login screen will appear. Select "Community College signon." On the next page, enter your Banner ID (ex. email@example.com) and password.
2) Search - Once you're signed in, do a search for the item you'd like to request and select "CSCU Library Consortium" as the search scope from the drop down menu. Click the green magnifying glass icon to search. When you find the correct title, click on the "Check holdings" link.
3) Check Holdings - Click on the name of a campus that owns the item to initiate a request.
4) Request - Click the Request button.
5) Fill out the form as directed. Don't forget to choose "Manchester Community College" as the Pick Up location.
You'll be notified by campus email when the item arrives and is available. You can also check the status of your request by clicking on "My Library Account" by putting the cursor over your name in the upper right corner of the screen and choosing "My Library Account."