Q. I'm a student and I don't have time to go into the MCC library.
I have to write a paper. Can I find and read sources from the Library website?
It's possible to do your research even when the Library is closed.
- For tips on choosing a topic, how to find different types of sources and citing them, check out the Research Skills LibGuide (http://libguides.manchestercc.edu/researchskills)
- Get started by going to the Damato Library website (manchestercc.edu/library).
- Enter your topic keywords in the search box (ex. climate change AND malaria)
- Use the "Tweak My Results" option to Filter Results by Date, Resource Type, Subject, Peer-reviewed etc.
- Articles, books and videos that are available to read or view online will display a link "Full text available" or "Online access." Click on the link to access.
Was this helpful? 0 0