Answered By: Debbie Herman Last Updated: Jul 21, 2020 Views: 3
You can request physical library items (books, DVDs, etc.) through the Library's catalog, MCC Search. Follow the steps outlined below.
- Go to MCC Search: http://library.ct.edu/mcc
- Sign in with your NetID and password in the upper right corner of the screen
- Search for the item you'd like to borrow or browse by keyword
- Click on the title of the item you'd like to request
- Click on the "Request from Manchester" button/link
A message will be sent to your college email when your item is ready. When you receive the message, you can schedule a curbside pick up on Mondays or Thursdays. If you're unable to come to campus email us to discuss other options.