Answered By: Debbie Herman
Last Updated: Aug 11, 2015     Views: 34

If you are paying for lost or damaged library material or for an overdue fine on reserve material, all payments can be made at the cashier’s windows of the Bursar’s Office, located in the Student Services Center, L-165.The cashiers will accept cash, checks and credit cards. Payments can be made over the telephone or online by calling the Bursar’s Office at (860) 512-3648 or (860) 512-3638.Students wishing to pay online must first speak to a cashier so that the library fee can be placed on their billing account in order for them to pay online through MyCommNet.